Nerdy jokes and memes
Who says dating a nerd won’t be filled with jokes? Explore all our best nerdy memes and jokes, and maybe you too could get the joke.
A Nerds sense of humor
Nerds, like every other human in this world, can have a very good sense of humor. The only difference is that nerd jokes are more academic. They probably will joke about math and science topics. Unfortunately, not many people get the joke at times, and you have to be as smart as they are to understand where the punch line is. Here are some of our very best nerd jokes that might crack up a non-nerd.
Maybe math isn’t your best choice of interest, but some of these nerd jokes are funny, and some of them have become hit nerdy memes;
- There was a statistician that drowned crossing a river. It was 3 feet deep on average.
- How many mathematicians will it take to change a light bulb? A: One: she gives it to three physicists, thus reducing it to a problem that has already been solved.
- What did zero say to 8, nice belt
- Why should you worry when the math teacher holds a graph paper? She’s definitely plotting something.
- Are monsters good at math? Not unless you Count Dracula.
- What’s the best place to begin math homework? On a multiplication table.
- Why couldn’t the angle get a loan? His parents wouldn’t Cosine.
- Why do plants hate math? Because it gives them square roots.
- Dear Algebra, Please don’t ask us to find X. She’s never coming back—don’t ask Y.
These chemistry nerdy jokes will make even the non-chemistry nerds laugh;
- A neutron enters a bar. He asks the bartender, “How much is a beer?” The bartender smiles at him and says, “For you, no charge.“
- Did you hear about a chemist who was reading a book on helium? He couldn’t put it down!
- Why can you never trust atoms? They make up everything!
- What did the thermometer tell the graduated cylinder? “You may have graduated, but I’ve got many degrees.”
- Two atoms are walking down the street. One atom says to the other, “Hey! I think I lost an electron!” The other asks, “Are you sure?” “Yes, I’m positive!”
- We’d give you some more chemistry jokes, but all the good one’s argon.
- Two chemists enter a bar. The first tells the bartender, “I’ll have an H2O.” The other says, “I’ll have an H2O too!” The second chemist dies.
- Oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, sodium, and phosphorous walk into a bar. “OH, SNaP!” says the bartender.
- H2O is the chemical formula for water; what is the chemical formula for ice? H2O cubed!
Who knew that science nerdy jokes could be funny and intelligent?
- No matter their popularity, antibiotics will never go viral
- Rest in peace, boiling water; you shall be mist
- What is a physicist’s favorite part of any baseball game? The wave
- What did the biologist wear on his date? Designer genes
- Why is the spinal column so audacious? Because he’s got a nerve!
- What type of dog does a scientist keep? A labrador
- Why do enzymes make the best deejays? Because they always break it down.
- What caption does the physicist use for his food photos? Triga-nom-nom-nom-etry
- What did the scientist receive on the first day of Christmas?A partridge in a Petri!
Nerd love pick-up lines and jokes
Well, even nerds fall in love, so why shouldn’t there be one-liners and nerdy memes for them too;
- My girl is the square root of -100. She’s a perfect 10, but purely imaginary.
- Two blood cells met and fell in love, but alas, it was all in the vein
- What’s wrong when a physicist and biology enter into a relationship? There’s no chemistry.
- We fit together just like the sticky edges of recombinant DNA.
- Forget hydrogen; you’re my number one element.
- You have to be the acid to my litmus paper because every time I meet you, I turn bright red.
- You must be a star; I seem to always orbit around you.
- Let’s unzip our genes and see if we can share codes together.
- Following the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your body heat with me.
Dating a hilarious nerd can be enjoyable. They are intelligent and have a great sense of humor. If you are looking for nerdy dating sites to connect with nerds around you, click on our homepage and begin your journey.